The new types of Progressive Web Apps are expected to replace every other native mobile app on the market
Most of our clients who have had native mobile apps developed regrets their investment- primarily because the cost of development and maintenance does not meet the value the app provides to their employees or customers.
Since the beginning, we have focused on Web Apps that – as opposed to native apps – only work via a browser and requires an internet connection.
Knowing that the user experience is not entirely on the same level as the native apps that can be downloaded through app stores, the costs are lower and the users have overall been extremely satisfied. Another reason is that we are able to quickly adapt the app to new requirements for a very low investment.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
PWA is a whole new way of developing apps. Users get 95% of the experience they know from the apps they download in app stores, but for the development costs of a classic web app.
With PWA you get:
- An app that can be accessed from your mobile desktop like classic apps
- The interface you know from apps and looks 100% like a classic app
- Offline functionality
- Possibility for push notifications on the mobile
What do you not get with PWA?
- Development of an app for every platform
- Time and costs for deployment of the app for app stores. PWA is accessible and can be updated whenever you want
- Costs and delivery time is reduced by approx. 80%
- The users always have the latest version. Such, you are no longer dependent on them downloading the latest version in app store
How do you get started?
If you want to convert your existing app to a PWA app or just want to enable your employees to work and access relevant data mobilly, we will be happy to tell you more about the possibilities as well as show some examples of Progressive Web Apps.